Sensational Brain for Professionals
As therapists and teachers, we know the importance of using evidence-based strategies in our work. Staying on top of the latest research while providing best-practice therapy is time-consuming. SensationalBrain.com is here to help! Click here to view BrainWorks membership options.
Here’s what others are saying about Sensational Brain:
I attended your conference in April, and became a member of SB that evening! I am printing many of your materials, and have found your information so helpful for parents and teachers. It is so practical, and gets right to the point. I don’t have time to research and find all the strategies I need to try with kids in my school based practice, so I greatly appreciate that you have already paved the way, and present it in such easy to get your hands on way! I also appreciate the information and resources under your Research area. It is nice to have that available when needed. I am using your information on data collection and sensory strategies to promote starting a Sensory Room at one of my schools. The principal was the one who initiated the idea, and one of my teachers is talking it up, using the information I provided her from Sensational Brain. I was so thankful to have it to give to her, so I ‘thank you’ once again. Your conference was fabulous, and I look forward to more new information and useable forms on your website. Keep up the great work!!!” –Patty Soldner, OTR/L
“The BrainWorks sensory diet I made has been quite effective with a new student who has autism. He has limited verbal expression so the pictures offer more avenues toward the “total communication” we strive for at St. Mary’s School for the Deaf. Thank you for the valuable sensory tools to help children with special sensory needs.” –Diane Rahn, OTR
What is included in the Membership fee?
- Access to BrainWorks – our web-based product that allows you to print out visual sensory diet tools, helpful forms, and activity picture cards. Click here for more information about BrainWorks. Once you join, you can print out as many sensory diets, forms, and templates as you need for no additional charge.
- A monthly newsletter sent to your email account that highlights new research and helpful strategies to get the most out of the sensational brains on your caseload or in your classroom!
- Online access to a wealth of research related to sensory processing and the use of sensory strategies. Much of this research is coming from outside the rehab world and would be easily overlooked if you only have time to read your monthly professional journal.
- Online questions and answers moderated by Gwen Wild, the creator of BrainWorks. Gwen is an experienced occupational therapist, certified in sensory integration, and nationwide speaker on the topic of creating effective sensory diets.
- Forms and templates available for your use. Forms include sensory checklists to determine an individual’s sensory needs, accommodation checklists, information packets to give teachers, and much more. Also included are templates for data-tracking to determine effectiveness of sensory strategies, and templates for creating a variety of visual sensory diet tools.
We have four options! Simply choose the one that meets your needs…